SPORTSMAN'S HUNTING & FISHING RANCH
* Both Mule and Whitetail Deer
* Turkey, Quail & Hogs
* Four (yes 4) ponds - 3 are large and stocked with fish / 4th pond is smaller but location is reason it is favorite watering hole for deer coming up from the adjoining big ranch
* 4 wells with submersible pumps supply fresh sweet water to ALL 4 PONDS PLUS HOUSE AND BARN - timers are included on wells supplying water to ponds, insuring they are kept full with good fresh water (see pictures of ponds)
* Rustic house has been modernized with indoor plumbing, including bath, central h/a in most rooms, small but modern kitchen, 4 sleeping areas and washer & dryer
* Nice 30 x 30 metal barn with concrete floor and includes small bathroom with shower - suitable additional sleeping area for hunters if needed
* Approximately 2 miles of shelter belts (trees) provide excellent cover for all the wildlife that frequent the ranch
* 50 acres of improved grass is in a CRP contract that will mature in one year - - 190 aces of improved grass is in a CRP contract that will mature in 2 years (until contracts expire, enjoy $8,764.00 payment for one year, then $7,220.00 the final year. The balance of the acreage is native grass and the wildlife enjoy it ALL.
* This ranch is located 6 miles South of Clarendon, Texas in the heart of choice Panhandle hunting country and entry to the property is only 3/4 of a mile off paved Hwy 70
* Over 1 & 1/2 mile of common boundary with the Briscoe Ranch (formerly Crofoot Ranch) provide an 180 degree UNOBSTRUCTED and priceless view overlooking big ranch country
* The ranch is ready to move in and enjoy immediately and yet has the location and natural resources available for additional development
* Reasonably priced @ $1750.00 ac and available for immediate possession.
* Owner has a nice set of equipment used to maintain the property and he would negotiate a reasonable price for ALL to the buyer of the ranch.
To schedule a showing:
Call or Text
JOE T LOVELL @ 806-674-3527 -OR- Phil Fletcher 806- 683-9345
Call or leave a message at 806-226-2000